For a healthy living environment, it’s important to regularly get your carpets cleaned (At least once a year). Your carpet collects bacteria, dirt, dust, pet dander, mold spores, dust mites, allergens, and lots of other bad stuff you don’t want trapped inside!
You can trust our trained technicians to give you outstanding service using the most thorough and advanced carpet cleaning techniques.
Mizera’s Steamway, Inc. is IICRC certified in carpet cleaning and is recognized as one of the most educated and experienced carpet cleaning companies on the Kenai Peninsula.
From heavily soiled to light cleaning, step-by-step cleaning process is designed to restore your carpet to as close as new as possible!
Our commitment to your total satisfaction includes:
- An IICRC Certified Technician: Your carpets are cleaned by trained technicians who have skills and experience with the latest and greatest carpet-cleaning techniques and technology.
- Free Pre-Cleaning: Carpets are pre-cleaned with an indoor-friendly commercial carpet cleaner to remove loose dirt, which is one of the most important steps for a thorough carpet cleaning.
- Steam Extraction: The Sapphire technology, truck-mounted, steam-extraction system removes deeply embedded dirt.
- Furniture moving: We move sofas, chairs, tables, and smaller items at no additional cost. Our technician will inform you of any additional costs to move heavier items before starting the job. Should you choose to leave larger/heavier items in place, we will not charge you for that footage.
- Every Detail Matters: Spot cleaning and carpet grooming by hand, with special attention to high-traffic areas to leave your carpet looking brand-new!
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with our cleaning you receive from us, we will rush back to your location to make things right at no charge and no obligation to you. If you are still unimpressed, we will offer you a 100% refund.